Friday, August 16, 2013

Music: Create a Mood, Inspire and Move Me

I recently I asked myself why I have not been listening to music and I found its because I didn't like what I was listening to... that much.  Long story short I asked myself what kind of music do I really like! I found that I, like I'm sure most people do, like music that makes me feel good, teaches me, relates to me and inspires me! And so I wanted to share this amazing music I am falling deeply in love with!

Tamela Mann Take me to the King.

This song moves me every time I listen to it and I look forward to getting her album! Between songs like Tamela's, Kenneth Copeland and My Bible Experience cd's my spiritual intake is covered! I enjoy and anticipate hearing Gods word and praise songs!

Best of Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong, the whole CD!

Their voices are strong, soulful and just amazing! I love singing their saucy lyrics with the music playing throughout the house. My husband and I will dance with each other randomly to songs - it sets the mood and atmosphere I want in my house!

The Christmas Collection of Frank Sinatra. I know its not Christmas yet but this album is so happy and holiday and his family sings 12 days of Christmas with him and i just love it! The Christmas album and his others too!

I really like my kids music I picked out for them too. Puntamayo Kids Cd's are the best! The kids dance and sing to every song and my husband and I enjoy it too! I have favorites on their cd's. Everybody wins


And lastly The Lumineers. It all started with Classy Girls then Hey Ho then Stubborn Girls and now I am hooked!


And of course I enjoy popular hip hop, R&B but I've learned that's occasional for me.

j'aime la musique!

Listen to Music that you really like! It has done wonders for my mood and the atmosphere in my house!

Practice Positive Living

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment