Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Monthly Boxes: The Honest Co.


So I subscribed to Honest Co, a baby and toddler personal care/ health line by Jessica Alba, and so far I love the Infant and Toddler Multivitamin Powder. I also tried the diapers, wipes and a sample of the hand wash, hair & body wash, hair conditioner, body lotion and healing balm.

I like the Infant and Toddler Multivitamin Powder because it boasts;
Pure & Unadulterated. HONESTLY FREE of commonly found binders, fillers, allergens, synthetic additives, pesticides & contaminants
Healthy Probiotics. Made with a unique blend of 500 million live bacteria cultures clinically proven to support a strong immune system & healthy digestion 
Real Food Based. Filled with 22 essential vitamins & minerals from 31 organic fruit & veggies, in addition to key antioxidants, superfoods, amino acids & more 
Key Nutrients. Optimal balance of Vitamin D, Vitamin A, folic acid & iron to support brain function & promote healthy growth & development 
Doctor Formulated & Recommended. Developed by a team of experts, beginning with only the purest, nourishing ingredients, and crafted in small batches to ensure the highest quality product

In that order!

Since having my first child I have gotten very serious about health and in addition to feeding my kid (now kids) organic, not genetically modified, local foods. This mulyi-powder is the cherry on top! I feel so good when I know I am giving them good wholesome and real food!

Steph

Practice Positive Living

No comments:

Post a Comment