Saturday, August 17, 2013

Home: Collages of Plans


I don't know if everyone does this but I have collages on the small pockets of wall in every room in my apartment of how I want to redo each room.

 I plan to continue to make my current living space as nice as I can and of course keep in mind my dream to one day own a home too! The cut/tear outs are from Pottery Barn catalogs mostly - because I adore that store! So here are some of my plans...

Favorites: sectional couch, table behind couch, floor lamp, circular mirror, entertainment center hutch, leather trunk and leather arm chair
Favorites: Wooden Lanterns, Clocks, Arm Chair, Bed frame and bedside table table and the way its organized.
   
Favorites: Beds (with storage under, side by side and safety rail), Armchair Glider, and Tall 5 space shelf.
  
Favorites: Circle Table and Wicker Chairs, Ceiling Lighting, Ceramic Kitchen and Compost



No comments:

Post a Comment