Monday, November 12, 2012

Crafts &Gifts: Homemade Tags

Hi Bloggies [Friends and Family]

I love wrapping gifts and making home made tags for them and so for the holidays I have decided to see if I can do it seasonally for others! I will create personalized tags for your gifted friends and family using fine paper goods, lace, wood, twine and other organic looking bobbles or flowers for Hannukah, Christmas, New Years, Birthdays, Anniversary, Valentines Day, Thank Yous, etc. Now until February 1st and I will see where this takes me from there... I'm Excited! Ill be posting my work on this blog also!

Here are a few of the recent tags Ive made below;

I can be contacted via blog and email [stephaniezwilliams@gmail.com] for instructions on how to have your personalized tags made for your gifted friends and family! In your email use Subject: Homemade Tags

Practice Positive Living

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment