Monday, November 5, 2012

Beauty: Best Make Up Artist& Hairstylist EVER!

So I have had the pleasure of knowing this a(h)mazing woman Lyric Cross - make up artist, photographer, stylist and jill of all trades - for years! Ive been a proud guinea pig of her talents and was honored to have her do my and my bridal parties make up for my wedding! 
She makes magic with very natural or dramatic make up, hairstyling and inspiring photography (love Her!)
https://www.facebook.com/lyriccross

Lyric far left
 
Lyric far left


Here are a few of my wedding make up photos.. 
I felt gorgeous!
Its so hard to find a artist who can accept YOUR vision of beauty and capture it on your face or in a photo, and my Lyric can... so I guess Ill share her ...  ; )
 

Practice Positive Living
steph

No comments:

Post a Comment