Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Advise & Tips: "oh, im not giving it, im asking for it" ...

who says my post can't be asking for advise or tips instead of giving it?! who made up that rule? - no one! - so answer this ... [lol]

is there like a guide to refrigerator organization? You know like fruits store best in this area and eggs in this area type thing? I desperately need to know! My family and i have decided to commit to eating healthier and making it a lifestyle not just a trend or "try it" thing. We've tryed it and we feel great eating whole foods and healthy snacks so we are all in! but i want to make the most of our buys and fruit and veggies spoil pretty fast!

Any tips or advice? What Id love is a frig map! I am a visual gal so I would post that baby right on my frig and follow the map.

Practice Positive Living

Steph

oh and this article surprised me. About the healthiest foods, Lemons and Limes, who would think that?



No comments:

Post a Comment