Sunday, September 16, 2012

Gymboree with Zoe

Gymboree is the coolest thing ever for a baby or toddler! Ja'dore Ca! I got Zoe a membership here this month and I think I'm in love! Shes made little baby friends and her age group class instructor is so nice and really enjoys what she does!
True story: Zoe actually learned to crawl after 1 Gymboree class! My husband and I went because they have an ongoing promotion offering one class free on their website gymboreeclasses.com and Zoe started crawling that night after rolling around  to keep up with some of the other crawling babies in class that day!

I was so happy! ../ until Zoe started crawling under everything she could fit under. ..BUT happiness was my overall feeling!

Here is Zoe after her first class on our way home listening to her new cd Putumayo Kids Picnic Playground we got at gymboree. She wouldnt let go of the case.



No comments:

Post a Comment