Tuesday, September 4, 2012

DNC 2012 OBAMA! "Four More Years!"

The First Ladies speech was so touching I had to put the TV captions on so I wouldn't miss a word.


"When they told him to save adequate healthcare for all Americans for another day or another president he didn't listen, because he wasn't interested in the easy thing to do, but the right thing to do. My husband was raised that way" - Michelle Obama. Not a direct quote, but those of you who were tuned in to the DNC 2012 heard it.

I love that this gave you an inside view of our presidents integrity! I absolutely love our first family and that they have committed to the hard task of making the "American Dream" available to us all! Whooo hoo! "Four More Years!"

I want to be the Michelle Obama for my husband!

Uh oh! (In my jokster voice) Someone needs to write a song! " I want to be the Michelle to your Obama!" Somebody catch that! Pay me a few royalties when it goes top of the charts! hehehe : )

Did anyone watch the DNC 2012? Were you moved? By who? What did you think about the first ladies speech?

Practice Positive Living!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment