Sunday, February 16, 2014

GREEN: gardening



Here are some updates on my alpine strawberry plant and my garden expansion! I am on my way! The pictures uploaded sideways (: { No idea why but here is my plant!

What I love about this plant specifically is the berries were so fragrant and flavorful! The more you pick the more that grow.

Also these must have been sturdy seeds because I did not care for the plant well during the winter and was able to revive it and its blossoming flowers/ fruit again this year!

I'm glad I went out and just started somewhere with gardening because its definitely all around a good deal! My kids and I cared for it, harvested the fruit, ate the fruit and watched plant life happen. It was just great!

Now this month I have sown Bells of Ireland, Bunching Onion and Cilantro/ Coriander.





Sown






Practice Positive Living,

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment