Sunday, September 16, 2012

Time to get Back in Shape!

So I totally planned to take advantage of my husband being a personal trainer and be back into shape by now. But I forgot the part where I have to work around his schedule, our two little ones (both under two years old) and the strong urge to just do nothing when i have free time. So my darling husband came up with a fitness program for me! (blushing) Its the

 "Busy Mommy 4 week Tummy Tightener"
The kids were both sleep! (Amazing!) So I jumped into my workout wear and grabbed my mat and hit the floor!

 Here are the details;
            

Jawz Fitness presents the "Busy Mommy 4 week Tummy Tightener"
for mothers with children 5 years and below
Begins Monday October 1, 2012 there will be a 9am and 6pm session
at The Forum 3900 W. Manchester Blvd., Inglewood, California 
 on Manchester and Kareem Court
Sessions are 30 minutes long and each class will have a maximum 15 Mommy's
to give everyone adequate attention and so mothers can get back to their busy lives
This is a 3 times a week, 4 week program for $77
held each month
Call (323) 218-1052 or email jawzfitness@gmail.com


the cool part is that myself and other moms are going to come out with our kids in their strollers and werk! Get a walk/jog lap in, where I totally plan to mingle (hehe), then park it and get a work out in and get outta there before baby needs a diaper change!

I love it! This is my husbands version of writing a song for me and singing it to his own melody on a guitar.

Practice Positive Living

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment