Wednesday, February 19, 2014

LIFE INSPIRATIONS: New Year


I love the idea that almost everyone decides to start fresh ideas for living for the new year! Setting goals, forgetting the past disappointments and push themselves to do better than last year!

I have definately been inspired from last year to go for even more in life!

This year among many goals, like work out more consistently, I plan to not be afraid to dream even bigger!

To live the life I want without fear of disappointment.

I plan to do that by being excellent in my circumstance and always striving for even better, without fear!

My current personal bible studies have given me so much knowledge about living fully and fearlessly!

So I plan things, I hope for the ideal situations, work out what I have and rejoice!

Being thankful for now and hoping for even better next time, opportunity or occasion!

Hopefully my success and God behind it all shines through my blogging this year!

Practice Positive Living,

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment