Saturday, August 17, 2013

Restaurants: Clementine for my Birthday


Clementine is a place I saw when trying to find parking at Sugar paper. From the outside you really would not think much of it, but the smells coming out and the look of the foods inside will make you want to move into the neighborhood to be in walking distance!

My Aunt treated me out for a bite and asked i name the place and I said here. Turns out it was the perfect spot for the both of us! I love picking my Aunts brain and hearing about her life experiences and this was the perfect place for it!

Tri-salad. The edamame salad was insiprational. I mean that literally. I tried to reproduce it.
Clementine in Century City
Funny thing though.. I can not remember what we had besides the fresh ginger lemonade.. hmmph. Maybe it will come back to me! But It was good and the ginger lemonade was so good, cant express that enough! I also like that they sell it by the quart.

 Je suis un gourmet!


No comments:

Post a Comment