Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Style: Obtaining a Wardrobe for the new wife mommy woman that is me


Anthropologies Market's striped, pocketed, drop waist frock boasts a throw-on-in-a-cinch quality that's perfect for summer.

This was perfect! when i try on clothes i love when its a "no brainer buy". My rules that make it a "no brainer buy" are, it feels good on my skin, sown well, rich color and looks good on my body, makes me feel like i look great! so this was an easy buy no regrets no trip to the cleaners for tailoring. 

I am really into getting my wardrobe together lately. I want to be a hot mom not frumpy and just forget the woman that's now added on wife and mother! 
 So I will define my style as fresh, clean, classy,  classics duds and minimalist. 
I'm so excited to use fashion to express myself as Steph the woman while being wife and mother.

Practice Positive Living
steph

No comments:

Post a Comment